The NFL Playoffs start today. I thought it would be interesting to run all the QBs through my system and see how they stacked up. With the NFL being a quarterback league, it seems only fitting that the team with the sharpest signal caller will dramatically increase their likelihood of hoisting the Lombardi trophy.
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks– 108.4
- Matt Ryan, Falcons– 105.6
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers– 105.4
- Colin Kaepernick, 49ers– 103.7 (sample size disclaimer)
- RG3, Redskins– 96.8
- Christian Ponder, Vikings– 79.3
- Tom Brady, Patriots– 99.7
- Peyton Manning, Broncos– 95.8
- Joe Flacco, Ravens– 91.5
- Andy Dalton, Bengals– 83.6
- Matt Schaub, Texans– 80.2
- Andrew Luck, Colts– 78.8
Note that this picks weren’t entirely made on QB play, but rather by looking at the matchups through a couple different methods that I find to be worthwhile.
Patriots v. Packers in the playoffs. I’ll take the Packers.